Andy Murray’s Wimbledon campaign will start with a tricky match against Nikolay Davydenko.
The British number one will take on the Russian who is currently ranked 47th in the world.
Davydenko has never progressed past the fourth round at SW19 but has made the semi-finals at both the Australian and French Open.
However fourth seed Murray’s record is good against the 31-year-old, winning five of their nine previous meetings.
Murray has made the semi-finals of the tournament for the last three years, losing to Rafael Nadal in both 2010 and 2011.
The Scot once again finds himself in the same half of the draw as the Spaniard and world number two.
People who read this story also read
- St Mirren fans buyout on hold as they await clarity over SPL vote
- Rangers newco vote: The SPL powerbrokers in their own words
- Aberdeen FC denies reports it will vote against a newco Rangers in the SPL
- SPL will charge 'newco' Rangers over non-contractual payments
- John McGlynn ‘honoured’ to be considered a candidate for Hearts job