Andy Murray battled through a hard-fought clash with Spaniard Feliciano Lopez to move into the last 16 at the US Open.
The Scot scraped through three tie breaks, eventually winning 7-6 (7-5), 7-6 (7-5), 4-6, 7-6 (7-4).
Murray said: "It was a very, very tough match. I just had to keep fighting. It was very hot and humid in the middle part of the match and I was struggling a little bit with that. But I thought we played some good tennis, especially at the end of the sets."
Murray will play either Milos Raonic or James Blake in the last 16.
More About Andy Murray
- Andy Murray to make decision on French Open participation later this week
- Andy Murray set to miss French Open after suffering lower back injury
- Andy Murray thrashed by Stanislas Wawrinka in Monte Carlo Masters
- Andy Murray ready for clay court test against Stanislas Wawrinka
- Andy Murray sets his sights on toppling Novak Djokovic after rankings rise
- Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray: Australian Open final as it happened
- Andy Murray beats Joao Sousa to reach Australian Open third round